meatus that looks like lips for my whole life. Really worried about it

Posted , 2 users are following.

The end of my penis has always looked like it has my whole life and I never realised it was different until I saw others on the internet. This really ruins my confidence regarding talking to girls so I pretty much just never do it at all. I'm 16 now and it contributes to my depression because I'm scared it will stop me finding a partner because they'd see it and think there was something wrong with me. I'm too nervous to tell my mum and I don't imagine anything can be done for it without some kind of surgery to make it look normal. I have good hygiene and I guess it works the same as a normal one? I just feel really nervous in case something happened and it would make the whole situation weird.

I would really appreciate any help on this because I'm really worried about getting older and being lonely because of it.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

There is nothing wrong with the shape of your meatus. So is mine. There are all kinds of shapes and they are just fine. So don't worry about a relationship because women have little interest about that shape. What matters is how the whole thing works. I will message you a google sites document regarding the frenulum and frenuloplasty. There, the shape of the meatus is also clearly visible.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.