MEDECINES ISSUES HELP

Posted ,

I need help, all doctors do not really know!

​i take lamictal 50 mg , prozac 5 mg, one prazepam and lorazepam evening

​i cant breathe , have vertigo, dizziness and muscles faintness

​also abundant menstrual disorders

​what can i do, as i cannot walk ; too weak , imment malaise sensations, trouble seeing, light head, dizzy constant

​where is the problem???? no doctors efficient , want to stop all medications!!!!!!!!!!!! but i have a majr depression i cannot understand emergency and doctors not taking the issue , i stay in my bed, my mother is doing everything

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

prozac can cause chest issues, lamictal also

​lamictal can cause vertigo (my orl say not take it)

in the morning i cannot catch breath also

​z drugs can cause also distress

SO..?????

​total zombie too dizzy , breath and equilibrium

​french doctors blah blah blah and this is the result! cant stand it it is not tolerable , not enough energy to go to see another doctor anyway

• Posted

Think you might be over medicated. Taking 20mg citalopram (SSRIs) at night plus including cod liver oil for EFAs and a pharmaceutical mutivit/min tablet with at least 50mg Vit B's and even a Vitamin B shot will help. Also an Antihisatmine like Telfast will help especially if you suffer from allergies and that includes food/ inhalants. If your a teenager or adolescent this is the safer way to go. Also foods high in GABA will help such as green tea. My son had a bout of depression. Stay strong, life gets better. Each day is a step in the road to getting better.

• Posted

i used to take citalopram once it was a good ad but now i have an allergic reaction to it, i wish i can take prozac in the evening to avoid side effects unfortunately it is a stimulating ad.....i felt better when i take ad in the evenings before i 'll see , thank you cate, it is the overwhelming anxiety, tirednes of the body in the morning that is hard to cope, wish i ll have a "light" body not a heavy one and a heavy spinning head!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.