Medipen

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just wondered if anyone had tried the medipen , dont like takimg as many painkiller and wondered if it had worked for anyone

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Personally no but often wondered how effective the MEDIPEN really can be, it's just such a shame it isn't available on the NHS?

Bit shame the name starts with MEDI (hence MEDIcal) but you can't get one via the NHS (either fully funded or partially discounted.

• Posted

Morning

I have tried something very similar and it never worked for me.

I've also tried a type of acupuncture pen but could not feel this at all.

I find a tens machine works beat but the relief from pain or discomfort is still short lived.

Hope this helps

• Posted

Sorry Comfused, I sent for one, but unfortunately it did absolutely nothing for me at all, neither did a TENS machine.  Having said that, maybe it would work for you, it's just a pity it's not available on the NHS.  Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.