Meniers Disease

Posted , 2 users are following.

New here. Doctor thinks i have Menieres disease . im still not so sure.

I feel pressure in my ears constant, when i get the attack looking to the left or right it spins aswell as lying down and even staring at an object. i can have an hours sleep and still the room is spinning. i also vomit this can last up to 6 hours. 1st epsiode was one i had my baby ears ringing and pressure in the ear only right ear. 2nd time new years eve and yesterday still with ear pressure. but this time lasted a lot longer but this time headache is at present refered to ent on waiting list. hes given me bestitone for 3 months but makes you sleepy. does this sound like MD

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i never heard of Besitone? what is the action of the drug? menieres can show in many ways. maybe pick up some books at the library and read up. there are stages. try staying away from alcohol, caffeine, and salt. drink a lot of water.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.