Micropenis

Posted , 1 user is following.

i need some help and to say this takes a lot for me to write this down and ask for help is ........well you can guess

vive been suffering with this problem for many years so at the age of 25 I went to see my doctor and he sent me in turn to see a endocrinologist doctor and after a lot of embarrassing tests I was diagnosed with a micropenis and no testicle tissues in scrotum and they also couldn't find them in stomach.....which lead to more scans and blood work and prostate checks to see if I had cancer ( all was pointing to cancer ) .....anyway this took years so forward another 3yrs and I was diagnosed with klinefelter syndrome a genetic disorder which gives me an extra chromosome making me XXY Syndrome (weak bone structure, longer legs (im already 6ft 6in) and never stop growing, broad hips, poor muscle tone, reduced facial and body hair, enlarged breasts, increased belly fat, infertile and low sex drive, low mood and low self esteem)

• Hypogonadism...(scans, blood tests)
  • small tracing of Testosterone serum in blood*
  • Micropenis (approx measurements - 1in flaccid, just under 3in erect (size of first finger and caused by genetics)
  • Born without testicles (no testicle tissues in scrotum) .

As they wanted to try Testosterone injections instead first so they had me on injections for a while (to try if it can help thing grow and make me feel better) .....forward another 4years and I had a sevre reaction to the Testosterone ( nibido) drug - about 3 mins after drug was injected, I stopped breathing with I was injected again with adrenaline and put on monitors and rushed to hospital ( perks of being in doctors office at the time) I was told after this I could have this again and need to get back in touch with the endocrinology which took some time ......forward again another 4years they finally seen me and put me on some gel after trying 5 different ones I'm now on the maximum amount allowed and still doing nothing for me.

I'm 36years old at this point, I try this for while ......forward 3years and I get back in touch with endocrinology and ask for further help maybe surgical and was refused point blank ......I went downhill - breakdown, depression and this lasted for about 4 years, forward to what's been my life for last few years and with the support of my family ( I brokedown and told them everything about what's been going on ) so I'm 43years old I went to see my GP again and explained everything to him where he sent me to the urologist consultant....which I had to wait a year only to be in that office for 5 mins and to be told I needed a Andrologist ( a professional urologist that knows more) but have been put back on waiting list, and have been told i will be on a 2 year waiting list now ( im 45 years old in December how much longer do i have to wait) i also I have a list of complaints I've been dealing with concerning the main issue ........

• Can't feel or see the penile gland (so difficulty in measuring stretched state) and finding difficulties retracting forskin
  • Large pubic fat pad now as got larger over years due to different illnesses
  • Testosterone deficiency...was started on injections of nibido every 10wks, now tostran gel 8 pumps daily and i find there is still no difference
  • Frequently urine spray or split stream when urinating (going everywhere)
  • Some times urgently need lav, when I get there it dribbles out or have to strain, other times I can hold it all day (sitting required while out) do have dribbling occasionally after urinating or need/feel to go back
  • Erectile dysfunction (erection lasts 1-2mins without constant stimulation)with no production of sperm due to not having testes ? but i do produce a milky type of sticky liquid that looks like sperm
  • Have to urinate after ejaculation every time
  • No spontaneous or morning erections
  • Also feels like I never had or went through puberty

thanks for reading my story of my life but that's not the only problem

I've suffered with venous insufficiency and leg ulcers, ventricular tachycardia and had a ICD implant( defibrillator and pacemaker) about 4years ago, adidisons disease and I've got a blood clotting disorder ( factor v lieden that's been enhanced by my having klinefelter syndrome)

so any help would be great

thank you

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.