Mid Pack Pain at Night

Posted , 2 users are following.

For almost a year now I have had mid back pain on my left side that radiates to my ribs. It started slowly at my ribs and didn't bother me too much. But for over six months the pain goes from my ribs to the edge of my spine and is bad enough it wakes me up and I cannot get back to sleep. The pain is only at night and once I've been up for about 20 mins it subsides. I do sometimes barely feel it throughout the day but it's very unnoticeable. I have seen a spine surgeon who ordered MRIs but nothing shows up. He has given me trigger point injections but after a month it wears off. Lidocaine patches sometimes help but not all the time. I was using a CBD salve that was working for a bit but doesn't anymore. I have also tried PT, dry needling, acupuncture, massages, and seeing a chiropractor. Anyone experience pain like this and were they able to find a cure?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

do you still have the back pain? did you get to the bottom of it ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.