Mind still feels blank after tapering off Zyprexa

Posted , 2 users are following.

About 6-7 weeks ago I successfully tapered off of Zyprexa and I still feel the exact same way I felt when I was on it. It significantly weakened my physicality and nuked my drive/motivation and energy levels which I still have not gotten back. Mind feels blank like it has been lobotomized or something (maybe not to the full extent) but in a way it does.

I tapered off 6-7 weeks ago I thought that by now things would have gone back to the way they used to be?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Its a very relaxing drug, that causes weight gain. I lose weight fast when not taking the drug. How relaxed a person becomes when taking the drug depends on the size of dosage.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.