Miss

Posted , 2 users are following.

My 7 year old grandson came to live with me 6 months ago. He was living with his dad for the last 5 years and was treated poorly and eventually put into foster care which is why l had him live with me and my 11 year old daughter. My grandson is suspected of having autism as well as alit if emotional damage from his upbringing. I'm looking for support from others going through the same. I feel completely torn in two from my daughter who is finding it so hard sharing me and struggling to understand her nephew and my grandson who is sometimes very violent and wants me to himself. I'm also single so dealing with everything on my own.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.