missed periods

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have missed my period for two months now and all three tests conducted were negative bt still it hasn't come now.soo scared of wat to do no.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi

i was told by my GP that when my anaemia was really bad it made my periods heavier 2 weeks long  and once I took my iron tablets she was right they went back to a more normal period...

periods stopping can be weight loss, hormone imbalance etc ...I think you need a good mot at the doctors...could be a defiency in something else.

google my symptom my period has stopped you'll see how many causes there are ..once diagnosed easily reversed ..

hope you get sorted sally.

• Posted

Hi lexin,

ive actually missed my period for a month last year and once ,ore the previous year. There's a lot of causes to it happening.  For me it was probably a mixture of stress and worries. My periods are regularly heavy since I first started having a period. Are you under any stress? Not eating well? 

What tests did you have done?

• Posted

I have been having delayed periods for sometime now and I thought it was normal but eventually seized.the last time I had my period was on 28th feb of this year and ended on the 5th of march.up till date it hasn't come.I have conducted two pregnancy test and it all reads negative.am soo confused as to what is happening to me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.