Mission - to find a cure for my vitiligo

Posted , 6 users are following.

Right so where do i begin...

Im 25 years old, i live in the UK and ive suffered from vitiligo for nearlly 15 years. 

I know its not life threatning and not a major problem but its just the fact its there and the looks and questions you get becase of it are just annoying.

I have it on my lips, fingers and my penis and anus area. Ive tried the topicsl steroid creams recommended by the dermatologist and tbh nothing worked. But considering ive had it this long I genuinely dont have alot of it; jus small patches here and there.

Still besides this im on a mission to find the cure not just for me but for all those who suffer from it alot more than me.

Now over the years ive researched alot, about people who have cured themselves from vitiligo through different remedies; 

- apple cider vinegar mixed with black seed oil rubbed on affevted areas

- multi vitamin tablets

- a man named micheal dawson author abd owner of natural vitiligo trearment system (on his website he tells how he suffered from vitiligo and created a way to cure)

- and finally the most ive heard about a cream produced by a company called osmotics, blue copper 5 anti ahing creme

Now my first step in this mission i have set myself is to ask all of you here who has actually tried and of the above ?

Please help

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I've tried a lot of diet restrictions and supplements...after things like prescribed steroid creams and UV light therapy did not work. Unfortunately it was a long road and those things didn't really help either. I learned about a capsule called V1 by specialty pharma company Innovabioligcs. I have taken Innova V1 for nearly 2 years now. I can say a few things about it which may lead you to consider it as an option:

It was not expensive, under $25/month and they openly claim that if it will work for you it should work within 120 days. The ingredients are either natural or derived through natural fermentation process (made with amino acids, vitamins, herbs and mineral supplements). Was a small one per day capsule, so easy to take. I did not notice any new pigmentation for at least 4 months, going on 5. What I did notice was slight, until month 7. However, during the first 2.5 months I had no new spots. This has been the case since...no new spots, which really is amazing since I came down with vitiligo later in life and it was spreading rapidly.

I now have about 40% pigment back and continue to be "new spot free". Very pleased with this therapy. No side effects either!

• Posted

It usually grows around certain parts of the body, its a skin issue. I am sure there are ointments out there. Speak to your doctor for advice.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.