Mold Exposure Over 1 year Ago Still Coughing, Any advise on Treatment Possibilities

Posted , 3 users are following.

I wondered if any readers here have ever been exposed to mold? I have had many symptoms for over a year.

I was sick with pneumonia and bronchitis for a year never getting completely better. I realized I was sitting in a mold infested building during that time. I asked to be moved

from the building where the mold was found. I started to get better and not so sick all the time but never fully getting rid of the cough.

I still have the constant cough sometimes alittle productive, sometimes dry, and recently a cold sensation in my throat, chest and under my tongue when I breathe. My right ear feels full most of the time and when I bend over sometimes feel like I am under water. Anyone? Any advice and guidance is much appreciated.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Please look into CIRS and biotoxin illness. You may be out of the mold, but be part of the 26% whose bodies cant remove the toxins from their bodies and need a binder to help. Or you could possibly still be exposed without realizing it. I would look at any water source. Look under your sink for water drips, damage. Caulking in showers, if you have a shower in the basement sometimes they are not properly installed, ours they put sand in but never put concrete back so every time the water table rose water would come up wetting the sand, we had no idea! Roof leaks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.