Morning salivation

Posted , 3 users are following.

in recent months suddenly developed this symptom as waking in morning.  Never had it before. No changes in dental area. Had anxiety, diverticuitis and irritable bladder but never this. Is it just a phase, or an age related thing.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

not sure what it is you are talking about.
    • Posted

Salivation is dribbling, sometimes when waking
    • Posted

Just joined on here with gland problem. Looking at your post, I often have this problem of dribbling and excess water through the day (water brash) I have silent reflux in the night and that is what my dribbling is. You don't get heartburn with it being silent but the excess saliva is your defence kicking in. Anxiety can really give you probs in the tum. Just thought I would chip in. I personally find docs not much use.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.