Mouth problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have an on going sore throat , my throat has red veins and the back my throat had slightly raised bumps. On the sides of my tongue is wavy and scaley like and under my tongue is swollen and very red. i also get sores in my mouth that comes and goes once i rinse with perioxde but sometimes atleast one sore stays longer than normal. On the roof of my mouth i got a sore and it hurt like hell but didnt last long and to the back of my throat a got a white small ballon like thing that grew on my throat but once i rinsed with perioxde it went away my throat has been this way for a long time and if i drink soda it gets sore , my ear tends to itch alot and now i have small red bumps on the tip of my tongue that hurts this is really annoying , i went to the doctor and she said i was fine ( i got tested for strep) but i know im not and its becoming depressing!imageimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I am dealing with something similar except my wisdom teeth are coming in but i do have the lumps at the back of my tongue like that too. keep me updat

• Posted

It seems like wear and tear to me. I guess your a older man, with a habit of smoking. Smoking causes tongue, gum and erosion, as the smoker gets older.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.