movement/twitching sensations in left chest

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there,

I am having a weird issue and its been buzzing me for quite some time. firstly it started with a mild neck pain because of poor posture and it ended up paining my left back and left arm that even used to cause numbness..I have done an MRi and all seems okay therefore i am going physiotreatment. Now this not just the jssue. I am really curious and want to put an end to this. I used to think it was anxiety but it still seems to buzz me. With having this issue, i also feel that my left chest has some sort of movement or twitching intermettently but it has to occur a few times during the day. If i stay still and quiet to feel my left chest, i feel that there is movement like blood circulation maybe i am not sure. the right chest has nothing like it at all and its totally normal. I did an ECG twice, and did a blood test for CBCs and RBCs all turned out to be normal. A thyroid test is still pending and i dont know if it has to do with it. Now can someone please explain what i am dealing with heree? can it possibly be from my physio issue? I am a smoker but not a heavy one. Please help. Thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If you have no issues with the spine, have the doctor check for nerve impingement in other locations, such as the brachial plexus.
  • Posted

Did you ever get an answer to your question? I have a similar issue and was just wondering what you found out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.