MS No lesions on brain and Spine

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello all,

So this all started back in March. i was dealing with a traumatic event in my life and started feeling weird. First symptom was obtaining pain on left eye and right above on my frontal sinus. I went to a ophthalmologist who says I have 4th Cranial Strabismus and that i might have had it since i was young which is odd because i don't remember anything like that. Then i got on a treadmill since I'm an active runner and i took a step and felt this weak feeling on my foot and knee/vastus medialis.

I can run on it and squat and do everything but just feels off. Sports Doctor says could be due to me wearing bad shoes or injury.

Now its been almost a year and the Strabismus hasn't gone away and the weak right leg still lingers. I did a brain MRI to rule out tumor and lesions and there was nothing. Months later i did a cervical and thoracic MRI and also Clean. i even did an EMG on leg and everything good. should i stop thinking it could be MS? even online it says 4th cranial is extremely rare/if at all affected by MS. it affects other nerves. Should i think its something else since its a clean MRi of brain and spine and no optic neuritis? Should i do a spinal tap?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

forgot to add neuro doesnt think its MS at all.

• Posted

uhm well i been through the wringer with like 100 ms symptoms and mri ect and i was just told its ANXIETY . and mine has been going on for 5 years on and off and im a Jiujitsu instructor... weak legs cramping in my arms cramping in my legs, burning sensations, blurred vision you name it.

i dunno worth looking into , im not saying im

better yet by any means but . its possible on why so many people think they have it and dont.

stop googling it was my biggest down fall

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.