Multiple swollen lymph nodes in stomach. anybody else?

Posted , 3 users are following.

back in November i started getting pain in my groin area. Then there was difficulty starting my pee. There was a pause and burning then finally it would start. Also my testicles became very sore and swelled up. i had a urine test which came back negative. I was given cipro antibotics for two weeks anyways. It went away kind of but i still had pain in groin

In December it came back again. i was given antibotics again for 1 week. I had std test, water test but no infection. i had a full abdomen ultrasound and also my groin. They found a cyst

so in Jan i was scheduled for an CT scan on cyst. two weeks before my CT scan, the burning feeling came back . it would burn when i pee so much . then i would get a 3 min relieve then the burning would hurt so much. i went back to doctor. i had urine test and an infection came up this time! i had blood work which came back good.

i stopped antibotics 3 days before ct scan. Also i had stomach issues two days before test with loose movements as i have slight gluten issues and ibs

my ct results... cyst showed normal but had large amount of lymph nodes swollen in my abdomen.

so i got referred to cancer doctor. first i seen the nurse who said my ct scan looks like lymphoma. She went on talking about treatments but it was weird i have no symptoms like fatigue, lost of weight, fever, abdomen pain.

so cancer doctor came in. checked me over for other lumps asked my symptoms. he said hes not convinced its lymphoma at all. He said swollen lymph nodes could be due to infection, inflamation, ibs, chromes. He also said that a 31 year old lymph nodes are more active than older person and would swell up more. He said my blood work came back all good and i have zero symptoms. So he has another ct for me in a month but hes not overlyworried at the moment. Then when he left the nurse said " oh he doesnt think its lymphoma at all as he doesnt seem worried. both of them didnt really say much when i asked how come it didnt show up on ultrasound if multiples nodes from left to right

anybody have swollen lymph nodes for random reasons before? i still have pain in groin and some burning from time to time so no idea if infection is gone as seems beer triggers it so i have that gave up

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.