My bipolar disorder ex broke up with me and i need some clarification

Posted , 1 user is following.

Okay so last month my ex had a manic episode and broke up with me thinking its best if we were friends. At that time i didn't know she had bipolar disorder. But then i started looking into it and it all started making sense. She came little less than a month later, calling me crying and regretting everything she did. I took her back everything was good again but knowing what she did hurt me i lashed out on her a week later. After that she became increasingly distant. She doesn't usually talk about her feelings but after a week she decided it was probably best if we were friends again, and that the things she regretted she doesn't regret anymore. She said she came back because i was her source of happiness but at the time she thought it was because she loved me. I'm just wondering if bipolar disorder affects a persons everyday to day life. She recently got diagnosed with bipolar disorder and her doctors haven't given her any medication for her disorder. She's just always switching up how she feels. But she isn't manic she's is in a depressive episode. Is this possibly the end of our relationship or is this the cause of her bipolar disorder?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.