My boyfriend has been in a lot of pain, help?

Posted , 4 users are following.

My boyfriend (16 yrs old) has a lump on one of his balls (left I believe) and it is causing him so much discomfort I can't help but try and find him a resolution. The symptoms are very sudden and out of thin air he is in so much discomfort and pain. He'll have a head ache, severe nausea, and obviously tons of pain. It even gets so bad he starts zoning out, can't focus on conversation and passes out. This happens 6-7 times a week at random times. He said he went to a clinic and they told him he's SOL and there's nothing they can do but I think that's bs. He's in so much pain I just want him to feel better. Please if you have any idea what this could be, help me!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

He needs to see a GP

Probably nothing too bad.

• Posted

Elle, you must ask your boyfriend to go back to his doctor, go with him to support him. If the pain happens like this again so suddenly make him go to the nearest A & E department. This happened to me a few times then  one day at work it wiped me out and I needed a small operation to untwist the tube going to my testicle. the surgeon sewed it down for awhile. I am ok now. Any problem here needs sorting. Doctors a very good these days, tell him no need to be embarrassed, they are there to help and he has a problem that needs a proper explanation. Good luck. 
  • Posted

Yeast infection can now be transferred through sexually... why cause I know I am going through it got all the std ruled out even hep a,b,c... even took meds for trichomis, will take antibiotics for mycoplasma gentialum antibiotic for this is called moxyfloxacin... which work's 90%.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.