MY CHIARI CONDITION EFFECT MY BALANCE

Posted , 2 users are following.

Dear chiarian,

Hi all, i just wondering if any of you have the same experiences as i do....my headache seems reducing since I am taking regular supplements such as ORAC and Omega 3,but my balance seems getting worse..sometime I feel I am to fall when I walk to long..or stqanding to long..does any one experience the same as I do ..I START GETTING WORRIED..PLEASE LET ME KNOW

THANK YOU

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yeah I have the balance problem , worse before operation especially when I got out of bed on a morning I used to have to steady myself by holding the wall for a few seconds, so dizzy. And if I turn to quickly I would sometimes tumble. I still have it but not as bad as it was.
    • Posted

Oh dear you still get it as well even after the operation..blimey..I thought that would be the end of the issue (balancing and the headache..LOL)
    • Posted

So did I, but it's not as bad. They always said it was to prevent it getting worse and not a cure.
    • Posted

OH..good, I just can't wait for my operation, I even put for cancellation, but they said its unlikely people want to cancel their operation as they also have been waiting for so long..mine God WILLING it will be around May/June..I just want to get done and over with.
    • Posted

Yes it stops it from getting worse, but seems everyone I have spoke too has a different experience. And hopefully like me you will be able to have some relief . X
    • Posted

Yes, I h ope so, I am positive , as I spoke to the NS himself said to me, majority of his patient never came back and success rate is 98% so I AM SO 100% believe in that plus I have been praying for almost two years and so believe that have been fasting and more and more closer to god since I Hve this condition...NEVER feel any pain in my life like this..so I promise once I get my life back I will do lots of lots good deed LOL
    • Posted

Any concerns I can answer after your operation I will be here. It did take me a while to recover, but your experience may not be the same, I wish I had known about this site after mine, as I didn't know anyone with this condition.
    • Posted

well, at least its never too late, your exeriences to share with us really help us and much appreciated..look i late you know and keep up to date whats and whats..and will ask you what shall I do/s or dont/s

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.