My girlfriend has been making herself sick for a very long time, and lies about drinking alcohol.

Posted , 1 user is following.

So, me and my girlfriend have been together for 6 years now and got together at the age of 16, so as you can imagine we have been through alot, she has always seemed to make herself sick for no reason at all and binges alot before doing this. I have tried and tried to talk about this but I get nothing other than denying it when she even opened up about it before when she was drunk. Another problem is she drinks through the week every other day meaning one day shell be clean from it but then the next she seems abit drunk and when I question her about it I get the same response 'no I havent' when I can smell it on her breath and see she has from her voice and how she acts. prior to all this last year she had an affair behind my back which lasted a couple of weeks, which she said was my fault in an argument about it because I wasn't showing her affection I chose to take her back and forgive her as I love her with every inch of my soul! I sometimes wonder am I doing something wrong but I dont know what else I can do I'm at the point of feeling lost mentally myself to all this stress and all I want is for her and me to be okay, am I the reason she is doing this every day? how do I even speak to her to help when all I get is lies.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.