MY HS EXPERIENCE

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, I just want to share my experience please tell me if you we had the same situation happened, it all started with a lymph node in my neck it goes down to my right underarm and it became bigger and bigger until I notice that the skin in my underarm became thinner and thinner until it opened and had a puss its way back 2018 so I had it now for almost 3 years already, I also had wound in my neck at the collar bone, I took 3 times of antibiotics and only the wound in my neck healed I mean as well as the underarm but it opened a little bit again and I feel like it only healed but it still have puss/ abscess inside I'm really scared actually I'm not already sure if I really have hs but I think its my condition because the doctors cant find out my condition. I'm really scared because I might be immuned to antibiotics and I'm scared because hs is a life long disease and I already feel exhausted about having this I want to undergo surgery or continue my check up but how? I don't have money for real, I came from a poor family, I also have generalized anxiety disorder so I'm really really scared about this I already exhausted for having this but I still fight everyday because I my family needs me I hope y'all fight everyday too, I also seeking for advice for what can I do to care my wounds it will really help me a lot thank you in advance

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

sounds like HS , even doctors can take years to diagnose this disease .

ive had similar breakouts under my armpit area. what seems to be massively helping me is turmeric capsules . they are a god send at the moment . ive been on them for about a month and i can say the results are amazing . ive also started juicing . which helps.

• Posted

what's that turmeric capsule? I feel like I also want to try that maybe it can help me as well

• Edited

Hi,

I am so sorry that you are going through this. This sounds like is HS. I had HS since I was 14 years old, I am 27 now and it was very devastating to go to different doctors and they have no idea what is it that you have so they just send you to get surgery to get it supposedly removed when in reality they don't go away; it just keeps growing somewhere else in your body. I am HS free for 8 months now and I feel like I have never felt before, what helped me was a book I found online from this guy who suffered HS almost all his life and he's trying to help as much people as he can, you should check him out on his website hidradenitissupparativa.store or his youtube channel called HS relief. He might be able to help you. We all don't deserve to go through this and his method helped me and my sister who also suffers from HS. I hope you get better soon and get some answers. Good luck and god bless you and your family.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.