My poop has been abnormal for 10 days and I'm terrified I have colon cancer or bowel cancer.

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the last ten days my poop has been real soft and light brown like the colimageor of peanut butter which is not normal for me. There is a history of colon cancer in my family and I have had pre cancers polyps removed during colonoscopies in the past. I have severe anxiety disorder and I am freaking out right now because I am terrified about having colon cancer or pancreatic cancer. I called my gastroenterologist today when she told me she wants me to come in and see her this coming Monday. I can't help to think that she wants me to come in so soon because she thinks it might be something serious. I've been closed a few pictures of what my poop has been looking like. has anyone else had anything like this happen to them? any information will be helpful.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hey just wanted to say as long as uour poop is brown in any way youre most likely fine. Google will always tell you this is a sign of pancreatic cancer. been there

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.