My son has lower right belly pain?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey, my 11 year old son has had belly pain since yesterday lunchtime  12.00 ish.  The pin is in his lower right. Its sore when pressed and sore when moving or tensing certain ways. He doesnt have any other symptoms ..........yet sad should i be concerned?? thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes take him to the doctor. I had the same symptoms and I took some pain meds thinking it was just cramps and my it was that my appendix busted. I had to have emergency surgery. I hope it's not his appendix because I had my surgery last year and that was the worst pain I ever been in an I'm 37 years old. I rather give birth again then to go through that pain. I hope that it's not his appendix because I just see a child going through that much pain so make sure you get it checked out ASAP.

• Posted

Do you have pain after the surgery? How long was your recovery time? Did they do it through your belly button or did they have to cut you open? If so do you have pain not around the sites?

• Posted

please have it checked out, I just had my ruptured appendix removed two weeks ago. I sat in pain thinking it was trapped gas for 2 days and I thank God I went to the ER because I could have died.

• Posted

how bad was the pain and did you have other symptoms? i have on and off pain in the lower right... feels like iy could be pelvic more than stomach.... not sure if I should wait .. but it comes and goes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.