Narrow Urethra, Orgasm for Women

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, I have been told that my annoying trips to the bathroom and the inability to empty myself was due to having a narrow urethra. I was curious since I can't find anything online if any woman that have a narrow urethra had trouble having an orgasm. I've always struggled with getting to my peak. I do believe I will have small orgasms, but there's no fireworks. I know not every female ejaculates or "squirts" but do you think that having a narrow urethra prevent the ability to finish ? Thank you xoxo PS: Not sure if I have a urethra stricture because I was just told I had a narrow urethra from my urologist. I did have a dilation Monday but I have not had sex yet.  

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello,

I am 29/F/USA.

I have been diagnosed with female urethral stricture disease a few years back. Urologist diagnosed me by urethroscipy with hydrodistention. I am able to orgasm and yes I can "squirt just fine. Never had any issues with those two things.

• Posted

So before your treatment you didn't have any issues ? Thank you this is helpful smile

• Posted

It wasn't so much of a treatment more of a way to diagnose. No I didn't have any problem with those two things before or after the urethroscopy. I was told mine was a size 4 French and most adults urethras are around a 31 French. Honestly I never had this annoying urethra issue much until after my first kid and my gallbladder removal surgery. I've had some issues my whole life peeing but I honestly think from having kids and having a catheter inserted before I ever knew it was strictured caused me more harm than good. Hospitals don't even carry a catheter my size. Not even pediatric kids they only go down to a size 8 French. Yikes!!! Sometimes mine doesn't bother me and other times that's all I feel. I feel like I have to pee 24/7 non stop when mine is at its worst. The way I describe it to others is frequently wanting to pee and just inside my urethra literally feels uncomfortable like how when you're about to sneeze that uncomfortable feeling in your nose... That's the only ways I know how to describe how mine feels personally. Obviously the urologist had to dilate me to get inside but that never helped me at all with it. It's still bad. I just learned to live with it because I don't want the nasty urethroplasty surgery sad Hope any of this info helps sorry it's so long but I wanted to share with you. It's hard enough as it is to find much on female strictures as it is. smile

• Posted

Yaa so far after my dilation I've been able to empty and no more running to the bathroom every 5 mins. It sucks a lot I know it. I would work the overnight once a week and couldn't take a nap because I would have to get up to pee every 5 mins. Drove me nuts ! I'm sorry you're suffering through this. I was trying to figure out if my orgasm problem was maybe caused by it but the other girl says she was fine so maybe it's not related. I hope things get better for you, it sucks a lot. Thank you for your input ! 

• Posted

i have never experienced a peeing orgasm. i have experienced an orgasm with my small vibrator and lube vibrating on my urethra. found out about that area 2 yo

• Edited

i have never heard of a peeing orgasm. wow! i found out about a urethral orgasm by accident with a small vibrator and some lube. very pleasurable. yes i have had anatomy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.