Nausea from PMS or Possible pregnancy

Posted , 3 users are following.

so there is a chance that i could be pregnant. I had unprotected sex March 20th & 21st. Although he didnt cum in me, i can still get pregnant by pre-cum.

i dont know if its my nerves but im trying not to worry. Since that time i have had a pit in my stomach & today i feel a slight nauseousness & very slight cramping in my groin area today. Im not for sure if pregnancy symptoms can happen this early but i take a pregnancy test next week. Im supposed to come on my period the 6th of april. So not sure if its pms or not. I have been eating fast food a lot lately this past week, so im just worried.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

Hi! Sorry to hear youre not feeling well.

I'm almost in the exact same situation. Sex recently, worried about pregnancy as I also have cramping and nausea. For what it's worth, know that youre not alone! Hope you feel better soon!

• Posted

thank you! I'm not pregnant thank god. I hope your situation resolves itself and try not to worry!

• Posted

Have you taken any emergency contraception?

If you are really anxious this could also be making you feel really unwell. Try not to panic!

And maybe look at some birth control options - there are so many out there. Although understandably not everyone has this as such a quick option.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.