need advice

Posted , 2 users are following.

About acromegaly

I am 18 year old male i have some symptoms like large head , bulging in forehead , head pain , large teeth , 2-3 years ago i have small teeth also broad tongue

I am 5 feet 10 inches long

Please help me if i am suffering from acromegaly

Also advice some diagnosis

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi

there is only really one way to confirm whether or not you have it and that is with a relevant blood test from your doctor.

please look at information from the pituitary foundation on

https://www.pituitary.org.uk/

they have a lot of information that you might find useful. they mention symptoms and also diagnosis.

good luck

• Posted

Can pitutary tumors be diagnosed by ct scan

I have headaches so i decided to meet a doc he took my ct scan and the report was fine

Thnks

• Posted

i think that depends on the size of the tumour.

check the pituitary foundation website.

meanwhile is it possible you are ok and healthy?

what does your doctor think?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.