Need advice

Posted , 1 user is following.

I've been taking Pregabalin 50 mg twice a day for anxiety and I tried to taper my evening dose (50 mg) on July 17. The withdrawal symptoms were so severe that I went back to taking the 50 mg twice a day on July 26. Unfortunately, I still have severe withdrawal symptoms (more anxiety, more depression, loss of appetite, fatigue, brain fog and memory loss). I don't want to get out of bed, no motivation and feeling panicked. I'm wondering why I'm still feeling these severe symptoms now that I'm back to the same dose that I was taking before tapering. I really want to get off this medication by slowly tapering at 10% but I'm too scared of the withdrawal side effects.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.