Need advice on multiple symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi, im alfie and im a 28 year old slim build male, so basically a few weeks back i trained my legs in the gym.. i then ended up with a severe case of rhabdomyosis.. my ck levels where unreadable for two weeks and i was eventually let out of hospital when things returned to a safer level, i was booked in for a CT scan which i did! A few weeks later i receive a letter from the hospital addressed to my GP stating that the CT scan had came back clear of indications to why i could have had such a severe case of rhabdo just from a light leg exercise.. but it also stated that the scan picked up what looked to be colitus, and then went on to say it was up to the GP whether he contacts me to make any further appointments or checks on me. That was a few weeks ago now and i havent herd anything which wouldn't be a problem if i wasnt positive something is wrong with me! As soon as i left hospital i had my first ever sinus infection which came with a really clogged up nasal passage, pressure in my face and pains in my eyes and on the back/base of my skull which increased when i bent forwards to pick things up and eventually that cleared up after about two weeks. since then ive not felt right at all.. i have no energy, im losing weight, i cant eat a full meal with out feeling sick! i keep having these weird episodes that started about 10 days ago where throughout the day my throat feels almost like its shrunk, i struggle to swallow and it feels like something is at the back of my throat and i get a slight bit dizzy along with this ringing pulsating feeling in my head that i can hear! it passes after about an hour but at night time i get a similar feeling except its when im just drifting off to sleep, ill jump out of sleep with difficulty swallowing and almost in a state of panic. ive suffered with anxiety in the past but nothing to this extent. youre probably wondering why im on here and not going to my doctor but i cant get an appointment for another 40 days! the thing thats in the back of my mind is that the ct scan didnt cover my throat or head.. ive never really suffered with illnesses my whole life and for some reason it just feels like something isn't right, i havent felt right for about 5 months.. and my persistent cough ive had for over 2 years was also brought up to the nurse when i was in hospital with rhabdo! basically im slightly concerned and i dont know what to do, sorry for who ever reads this as i probably havent structured it very well, english was never my strongest subject.

kind regards

Alfie

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.