Need Advice Please- Anything, no one knows how you feel except you- Doctors? Please?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Duration:

Approximately 6 months (have become slightly more constant), no significant change in pain levels

Most common Symptoms:

Flank/side pain sometimes on left/ sometimes on right, sometimes on both sides. More often when walking, not really impacted by jogging or other exercise- This pain is almost always a semi sharp pain, same whether on left or right side. Not as prevalent in morning, more common as the day goes on. Most common location of pain is left side.

Pain directly under the shoulder blades, less common than the flank pain, sometimes on left/ sometimes on right. This pain is almost always a mild pain, same whether on left or right side. Not as prevalent in morning, more common later in the day.

Midback pain, less common than the flank pain, almost always a “dull” pain that feels deep within the back. More at night, sometimes feels like a burning in the back, but this is rare.

Other symptoms

Headaches (not common, but I don’t typically get headaches very often)

Sensitive nipples (within the last 2 months)

Body tremors and anxiety over “stupid things” like making dinner, my hands will shake

Insomnia- Extreme difficulty sleeping, never been a good sleeper, but the last 6 months, prescribed sleeping pills do not work, melatonin does not work, nothing works, typically takes 1 ½ -2 hours to fall asleep, wake up multiple times during the night

Note: I haven’t lost any weight, but I have been eating more to maintain weight, feels like I am eating at least one extra meal a day. I started working out again about a month ago, and actually have not lost any strength and cardio has slightly improved, which is weird.

Tests Completed (nothing identified a potential cause for these symptoms)

• Lung CT Scan

• CT Abdomen (Upper endoscopy)

• Back X-Rays and MRI’s (Multiple- Lumbar, thoracic, and cervical)

o Note- I tried explaining to the clinic I was pretty certain it was not a back/spinal issue, I can jog, lift weights, rake leaves, mow grass, stacked 5 face cords of fire wood, none of this makes the pain any better or ay worse, it doesn’t really matter what activities I am doing.

• Kidneys- Ultrasound

• Multiple blood tests – All have been within anticipated ranges

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

yes they push us to one side and don't care or have no idea when they run out of options I'm not sure what yours is caused by mine is caused by med drug damage they give other meds to mask it but it don't help I have bad nights my self too well if I'm honest every night some time I pray to god or distract my mind I'd retired not long back and started getting a form neurophy in my back triggered by the meds. there's a lot of us out here another person on this website had been suffering for years I'm sorry it does not sound good. but if we're strong for one another some how well get through the other side

• Posted

i have tremors as well and drop things but I don't think there related I've not worked out for years never had the time what with work commitments and such

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.