Need help on my lupus

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

Start of November when I notice my feet and ankle swollen and a dry skin but not itchy. My urine is also pale. I suspect of having a kidney problem because of my medications in lupus. My last check-up was on 2019 before the pandemic start. Until now, I still haven't got my check up yet.

Here's where I need help, I need bucks. I only started my career, and I know that the amount I have is not enough. I can pay the bucks back but it will took me long to return it.

I don't know if someone will read this and can help me but I'm hoping for the best.

Please do note that I'm not trying to scam anyone here, I just have nowhere to go and when I search in google this platform came up.

I'll be waiting for a message here and we can also do a video call if you want.

Thank you.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.