Need help please....

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all, I usually suffer with physical side of anxiety but for the past 2 weeks I have been getting stuffy nose, earache, jaw ache and bad headache that only comes in the evening through the night. It's really getting me down and makes me panic more as I feel ok rest of day except for when I wake up I ache everywhere and stomache problems. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or think it could be something else? 😟

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sophie.. I would suggest that you see your GP...it could be a physical problem and not caused by anxiety...if nothing else, it may give you peace of mind...I wish you well lovey..take care....

Big, big hugs...DEIRDRE xx

• Posted

Hi sophie

Yes i have the anxieties myself with a lot of stomach issues, and yes it bothers me. Anxieties and physical symptoms go together and its not pleasant to have 

Then i get bdy aches and just flu like symptoms when I am not feeling so good 

• Posted

So you get symptoms like the flu? Maybe it is just anxiety then... So confused. 😟
    • Posted

Yes it is just anxieties anxieties can cause a lot of symptoms in you do you take any medication for anxieties 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.