Neurological? help needed desperately!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

l'm 34 years old Mum of three with no previous health conditions and back in May 2022 i started to struggle with my knee when walking after a long distance, my knee would feel like it was locking and became very hard to move forward so i'd stop and rest and the pain and locking would stop.

Fast foward to today and my condition has massively progressed i have a full right side weakness, postural tremor, toe cramps upon walking, drop foot, nerve pain and the knee problem still. No symptoms in my Left side.

i can barely walk to the end of my road before i'm in pain with foot cramp in my right foot, I struggle with the simple task of dressing myself - taking a top off or putting my bra on etc extreme nerve pain in my right shoulder/arm is the reason for this.

Knee X-ray - normal

Brain CT - normal

Bloods - normal

Spine MRI - normal - apart from 3 mild bulges

Head MRI - normal

Cervical Spine MRI - normal

my local NHS Neurological department are short staffed and have pretty much just left me so its going to be a long wait for an appt.

my everyday life is effected. Does anyone have any ideas?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

have you had an EMG? what has your GP said/ diagnosed?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.