Neuromodulation implant.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I take progabline 600mg a day I was on 699mg gabapentin I have put on weight I have mobility issues as well I don't know if I could stop taking my tablets I have forgot to take them a few times and I have paid a price the pain plus I would have to be ween off of all my tablets they are additive if I have this modulation disc put in my back I could work then I will be off the pills.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

They made me gain weight to but I have skipped pills to and like you have paid the price I haven't been able to work for two years

• Posted

I've skipped neurontin, and now on lyrica, if miss a dose , I pay!! sad Yes,, you have to wean off!!!

• Posted

I tried lyrica made my joints hurt so much I could hardly walk tried cymbalta made my hair fall out and didn't help pain some of hair came back but not all of it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.