Neurosurgeon in Tampa

Posted , 2 users are following.

Does anyone know of a goood neurosurgeon in Tampa who know about shunts and IH?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Do you have a Facebook page? I know I get a lot of info on a CSF page. The CSF page is "closed" so your friends do not see you posts to the group page.  There are several on there with IIH.

CSF LEAKS (Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak & IH) Private Group

• Posted

I will ask and get back to you as soon as they answer.
    • Posted

Check out Dr. Loveren. I don't know if they liked him or not. There is a post with healthgrades to see other opinions of him.

• Posted

I asked my friends and they said Dr. Trumble. He is either in the Tampa or Orlando area.  Hope this helps you.
    • Posted

I actually made an appt with dr. Loveren but I can't get in for a while. Did you hear anything on him? Thank u so much hollyb.!!!!
    • Posted

Hollyb

I just looked up Dr. Trumble. Hes a kids neurosurgeon. So I hope loveren works. Ih is starting to mess with my eyes and hearing. I see an opthomologist tomorrow.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.