New symptoms almost 2 years later

Posted , 2 users are following.

I want to start this by saying i have a regular appointment with my doctor in a week but i wanted to just hear some insight from you all.

I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism in early 2020 after experiencing A LOT of issues. I just knew something was not right with my body. A few symptoms i had were sever muscle cramps when trying to workout, rapid weight gain, low sex drive, so so so tired, very emotional, sore throat.

My doctors put me on medicine and fast forward a year and a half later and i am starting to experience the same symptoms.

Except now i am having neck pain as if i have been clenching my neck and jaw for hours. I am sore constantly, extremely tired, dizzy, gaining weight, and my throat feels swollen.

Just curious if this is just a flair up, if my medication needs adjusted, or possibly something else. Anyone else experience this?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i got my blood resukts back and my TSH was a little high about 4.77. BUT my dr. just told me to come back in 3 months.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.