New to GS

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I was diagnosed with GS 3 days ago after battling with my GP/hospital for well over a year with my symptoms.

It started out with a pain in the right side of my abdomen that went underneath the ribs (almost like a swelling sensation). I had bloods tests, stool samples and 3 ultrasounds to investigate that all came back clear and i was told I likely have IBS. Tired a gluten and dairy free diet but that didn't seem to be making much of a difference. I last went to the GP about muscle/joint pain, as well as pins and needles. This is when I had more bloods taken looking for Rheumatoid Arthritis. Again all of my results were fine including full blood count, the only abnormality was the Bilirubin in my LFT which was slightly elevated at 29.

I also experience extreme tiredness, brain fog, itchy skin, dry/sore eyes, slight jaundice, stomach pain, problems with concentration etc.

Are these all similar symptoms you have experienced? As far as I'm aware no one in my family has GS so I'm just worried that it could be something else? I've also lost a considerable amount of weight over the past year and a half without trying. But I don't know if that is just due to the stress of not getting answers, being afraid to eat at times and changing my diet. Has anyone else experienced weight loss?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello. I experienced all symptoms that you described. I can say that it can get worse - to diabetes, hashimoto's disease and atherosclerosis if you will keep your lifestyle unchanged. I have been through that. Your joint and muscle ache are both because of low Magnesium. Low magnesium is because you drink liquids with low magnesium concentrations (magnesium deficiency will lead to diabetes and circulatory system problems). Your magnesium is lowered because you are deficient in Copper. Copper retains Magnesium in body. So you just need to increase your copper levels, than take magnesium and let it absorbs in muscles and joints.

All that i wrote above can be untrue but only way for you to prove that is to try copper and magnesium supplements and say your results. I can say that this algorithm worked for me. By the way, all diseases mentioned above including arthritis arent diseases but only their symptoms before physical changes didnt occure in your body

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.