New to setraline

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi All

i have suffered with anxiety and depression all my life but only previously been prescribed a low dose if citalopram 5 years back, which I took for a year and felt better for a while. I got promoted 4 months back and the workload is huge. I have started having panic attacks and have felt really low so the doctors prescribed me 50mg of setraline. I started on half dose and on Monday I started on the full dose. I feel very relaxed but really lethargic and I'm usually active. My question is does the tiredness go and how successful long term is the drug to help keep people relaxed. My mood is still very low though and I am thinking about applying for my old job back as its still open and the new job has definitely made my anxiety worse. Also is there anyone that take any other medication like for depression alongside setraline?

Any help is appreciated

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.