Night sweats

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does any one else have night sweats with there anxiety i wake up 3-4 times a week and I'm soaked is this normal

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

night sweats are defo common with anxiety,medications too can cause it,my doctor had blood work done for me to rule out other things like over active or underactive thoyroid(dont know how u spell it sorry)xx
    • Posted

Thanks Allana I'm not on any medications the side effects are to much for me I'm very sensitive to meds not sleeping well just now because of it it's a nightmare
    • Posted

im not to sure,is there anyway u can check with ur doctor,all i know is the doc did the full works on me,the list of things she went through was very long all came back normal,would never of though a blood test could be to look for so many things,im guessing if u mentioned about the night sweats they woulda checked ur thyroid,cause that can cause night sweats xxx
    • Posted

plus not sleeping well can effect ur body realy bad,have u ever tried a herbal medication to help you sleep,i have never tried it but i know a few people that have xx
    • Posted

I drink herbal teas and stuff like that they help me a lot he did test for b12 and stuff in pretty sure that he check thyroid I will give him a call and find out
    • Posted

yea im sure it woulda been checked if the doc checked you for everything else xx
  • Posted

every time i stress really bad or am anxious i sweat really bad from my feet and hands :\
    • Posted

Yeah I do to this is my whole body while I'm asleep

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.