No Problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had Carpal Tunnel surgery on my right hand in 2014 and my left a year later , this was done at the local medical centre by a nurse practitioner . Quick procedure not more than about 65 mins from arriving to leaving . Local anaesthetic , cup of tea after . Stitches removed about 10 days later , no problems since .

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

honestly How careful were you for the next 6 weeks following surgery....did you use a rake? did you do any labor work?

thx -d

• Posted

I did not do any hard work , but I am retired so no need to . Was driving less than a week after , used glove on left hand for changing gears but apart from that no problems . Just be careful for first few weeks and all should be ok .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.