Not being able to swim in chlorine water or the sea.

Posted , 1 user is following.

I loved swimming but can no longer go in the pools because of the chlorine or swim in the sea because it aggrivates my virginal atrophy. We have started looking at holidays & as my grandchildren are such water babies a lot of things revolve around water.

I have been desperately looking into swim wear that keeps the chlorine out but up to now with no success apart from a wet suit LOL but i was hoping to get some help from fellow suffers .

Also this makes me sad as it is such a good way for me to lose weight , which i've been adviced to do by my Gp & the pools in my area less chlorine in are just bean shaped so no good for swimming ,

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.