Not sure if i have Fibromyalgia Syndrome

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello,  I am 38 year old female.  I have horrible back pain upper and lower, shoulder pain and also pain in right breast on and off, and normailly on the side of breast.  Just wondering,  Thank you.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Anna

There is a possibility that it may be Fibro. You need to eliminate all other symptoms first and get a rheumatologist to look at you.

Hope you find your answers soon.

• Posted

Hello Anna

Guess you need a trip to your doctor, and he should refer you to see a Rheumatologist. They are very good. Keep well.biggrin

• Posted

It could be fibro but fibr mimicks other illnesses and you need to be checked out thoroughly before a diagnosis can be made.
  • Posted

Hi Anne , as others have said, you would need to be referred to a rheumatologist  who will run various blood tests and go through your symptoms with you as fibro has many. Fibro fog, widespread pain, anxiety, depression, sleep disorders, fatigue etc. odour she not everybody has all symptoms. How long have you been suffering for? Good luck in finding the correct diagnosis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.