Not sure if I’m deppressed

Posted , 2 users are following.

sorry this is my first time posting on here, sorry if its too long ill try shorten it

so for ages ive just kinda been feeling up and down, my mood has been mostly just sad, low and tired. i havent really got any energy and have just been really tearful lately.. i have anxiety and social anxiety and my confidence had pretty much gone, ive always struggled with anxiety and i think now.. im 27, i just feel useless and that im not good at anything.

i dont drive and dont currently have a job i did but they sold the place i was at so had to go, am looking for something

most the time i stay in my room watching things and i have a boyfriend but feel bad cos i feel like a rubbish girlfriend and that he deserves someone better than me

thankyou for reading all this haha x

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

please dont feel like you are rubbish, you are only 27 and by reacing out on this forum you have taken the first step to realising you need help and you can post anytime you are feeling low. please try and stay posative x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.