Not sure if this these are prolapses or whats going on? (PICS)

Posted , 2 users are following.

1 (27F) have had stomach problems for awhile now, when I was 15 it was just nausea vomiting and stomach pain, I got a colonoscopy done at 16 which was clear so I was told it must be IBS. Fast forward to around 22-23 I started having diarrhea constantly, up to 7-8 times a day and went to walk in clinics (no family dr at the time) who shrugged it off as IBS. Starting June 2022 I had bloody stools every few weeks or so, a lot of blood however not dark, flat long stools occasionally with diarrhea as well that would float, undigested food, and mucus. My heartburn also started. I finally got a referral to a gastro which I saw but unfortunately due to backup I cant get in for both scopes until the spring time.

The last three weeks I would feel constipated but then diarrhea would happen as if I wasn't along with stomach pain a few inches above my belly button in the middle and on the lower left. The last week, I had a bloody soft stool on Saturday and have been "constipated since". Ive only had a single bowel movement but still feel like I constantly have to go and only pass mucus. I tried again today and felt the urge so used my phone to look and "push" to see if anything was going on and noticed three dark red larger tissues that popped out along with a couple swollen normal/purple ones on the side. I immediately freaked out, and thought it was a prolapse starting and then ended up online looking at prolapses and noticed tissue in the opening of my vagina.

What's going on here? Should I wait it out to see my gastro in the spring or bring it up to my doctor beforehand?

imageimage

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.