Not sure what this is

Posted , 2 users are following.

so i noticed back in march after a family trip I had a lump on my perineal area, I automatically thought it was a Hemorrhoid so I applied hemorrhoid cream. It went down but i felt a few bumps down there so I applied some more cream then switched to tripple antibiotic cream and then dabbed some witch hazel down there every night after a shower.

I went and got tested at a clinic for STDs and STIs two months ago and everything came up negative and they suggested i take a sitz bath for two days and if its still there then to speak with a doctor. i really wanted to see if it would go down if i keept taking sitz baths and applying witch hazel.

i scheduled an appointment for tuesday so the doctor can see but i want you guys opinion also, im really praying its not warts are anything serious. I tried comparing them to warts but im not fully sure. It doesn't sting, burn or itch and they're smooth. I haven't been sexually active since June or July of last year.

i circled what looks to be a skin tag in black and the little bumps in in red. im not sure if youll be able to see them or not, I tried to take a good pic of them.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.