NOTICE OF EVICTION has arrived. I AM heading for the street then death.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Many of you will of followed my case with my Housing Association, a battle that has gone on for 3 1/2 years.

Its all coming to a finality and with no funds to do a thing, with no help from the council to be rehomed the eviction is too take place at 12 noon on 22 July .

I have a fflat of furniture, no where to take it too.

I will be left with my carer with some bedding and will be sleft on the street in days.

With the lung infection the long term HIV , the lymphoadema and the liver infection, i amy as well say good bye world.

i have no immune system to fight  off and infection i will get from sleeping rough

I callapsed 2 times last week and had the paramedicas come out to me.

The Anxiety and the depression and these evil people including the lack of resources where people with terminal ilness that barely dont exist any more.

In just over 2 weeks time , I wil no longer be available to come and even gain the support from others like yourself.

I hope i am dead before they come to throw me out of my home on the 22nd.

I appreciate all the comforting words all the support and the love and care from thos awesome poeple in here.

But sadly for me even all this cannot save me .

Love and Hugs

PJ

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

Hello pj please stand strong and have faith. I know it's better said then done and I'm truly, truly, truly sorry for everything you're dealing with. May god continue to be with you. We love you here in this forum and we will be here for you!
    • Posted

Dear Mrs Wife.

I know what you are saying , but i have no ground to stand up and be strong anymore.

They will find me dead when they come to evict me.

I am terribly sick and unell and have done EVERYTHING possible that I can do to help my situatio , this is a vendetta of 2 1/2 years by a Social landlord who do not abide by any rules , do not have any safety measures fro people attacked by thier neigbours when they are vulnerable and chronically unwell.

I will not be suffering any more with the humiliation of what is about to happen to me.

I really cannot take the pressure any more thats been on me.

PJ

• Posted

I don't know you, but it hurts me that you are going through this. Don't give up please, i know you still have some fight in you.
  • Posted

Hi I am so sorry for you! Who is your local council? Have you spoken to them to notify them that you will have no where to live? Regards Amanda
    • Posted

Dear Amanda

I am tired of speaking to everyone i have approached.

I am tired of fighting my own corner.

I am tired and to unwell to fight or talk to anyone anymore .

I want them to find me dead in the home when the balliffs arive.

I am not going to be humiliated by secumbing to my impending death anyway by sitting crying on the street for the world to openly see.

The council are under no obligation to re house me.

I have no finances to store anything i have no finances to get myself re housed.

I will do my best to enjoy every day I have left of this crumbling siutaion.

then the enquiry can begin as to how this can be allowed to happen.

Maybe my case can be used as a goverment learning stick.

I am really too ill and my body hurts from head to toe.

Its hopeless and there is no safe space to find anymore.

I hate myself for talking this way to anyone let alone others who are living with such a terrible Anxiety and mental health issues

Hugs to you and thatnks for your response

I seek everlasting peace in my life today.

PJ

• Posted

Hi this is a crazey situation. When people come over from abroad and get social housing! Surely to goodness some one can help you? Which council do you come under? Do you have any family members that you can talk to? I am good on the phone and when I get going watch out!! Regards Amanda
    • Posted

Thats very kind of you to want to do this for me.

But they will only say the same thing to you as they did me, they are under no obligation to re house me and as for my live in best freind/carer he has no chance at all , he too will be left on the street.

Both our familys are in Australia and Kuwait, our parents are very elderly and there is literally no one to turn to.

If i rteurn to the council with the extrmeley little energy I have left i will be assessed and given a small chance to be put into a hostel for just me.

My soul mate and best freind on the stree and me in a hostel , i cannot live with this plan.

And even then the council will do nothinh until I am literally out on the street on the 22nd July

I will not be alive by the time that day arrives

They will find me at peace in my home.

PJ

• Posted

Hello Ozzie,where do you live? What's your local council?would you like me to talk to them. I am willing to talk to them. As a tax payer myself this should not happen regards Amanda
    • Posted

I would happily ring them as well as Im sure would many on this site. What if we all get together and badger these people, threaten them with local papers etc. it's got to be worth a go x
    • Posted

Hi Jo,this is a great idea. But where does Ozzie live? What's his local council. It terrifies me that this chap who rather be dead than alive!how awful. Surely something needs to be done!? Regards Amanda
    • Posted

I am instucted by an Organisation not to do anything until the very last 24 hrs.

Calling my Landlord which is a Housing Association could believe it or not actually place me further jeaopardy.

Even though I no longer have any legal Solicitor I am given a volunteer solicitor to look into my case.

Apart from this I just am supposed to sit and wait and get more ill than ever

It is really reaching the point of no return, no hope and no way out.

I need peace and i need someone on my side to tell me I am not going to be on the street crying ,with mmy body in trmor re acting to the cruelity of what is to happen and then have my beniefits all stopped because I have no address.

I would rather end everything

I am a nuisance to society.

And wasting Police time so I am told.

The one hope is for someone to phone LBC talk back radio and ask them to call me so I can tell them my story , they may be willing to take it up.

I dont have any credit on my mobile phone, i have no radio either

and there is no sound on this old pc.

That could be something that can be far more useful to me than anything else.

i can privately message my mobile number at anyone that may be willing to do this for me.

Tks

PJ

• Posted

Hi Ozzie can you give me your phone number? And what council your under? Is LBc your local radio? Regards Amanda
    • Posted

Amanda are you going to phone them? Please also let me know if there's anything I can do. Write letters, telephone the papers, happy to do whatever I can to help

jo x

• Posted

Amanda and Jo if we myself included get in touch with the radio station , Ozzie i am sure will give you details if you pm him. I will e-mail them and follow with a phone call. I have with a couple of others followed his post for a while now and we have advised and tryed to help, Ozzie is very ill and vulnerable and through no fault of his own is losing his and his carers home. Please if we stand together, it is worth it to try. I hope you will. I feel helpless to know what else can be done. We cannot allow this man to die on the streets or take his own life because of injustice. 

Elizabeth.

• Posted

I will be ringing them first thing in the morning, I have also asked Ozzie if he would allow me to ring his MP. This is disgusting something needs to be done. I will message you tomorrow to let you know how I get on.

jo x

• Posted

Hi Joe,well done you! I am willing but have things on my plate as well! It makes me soooo annoyed that people are treated this way. I am getting over a hip op and am a carer for my other half! Regards Amanda

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.