Numbness and Dizziness

Posted , 4 users are following.

I So for almost a year now ive been having some temporary dizziness problems , and just recently i started feeling some numbness on my face , im really worried about it . Im 16 years old , and i dont know if the dizziness is because i might have vertigo and the numbness is being caused by so much anxiety , i really hope it's not something bad like a tumor , can someone help sad

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Most defantly not a tumor!!!!!!!!!! You must have some axiety going on and these things like most of us worry us to the point where our body gives us syptoms we may not have had before yet we think the worse... that is anxiety at work! Go see the doctor he will re asaure you your fine and maybe that your doing too much or not enough your young and your bodybwill go through changes you have nothing to worry about!!!
  • Posted

David ive have face numbness/tingling along with other numb/tingly areas ,since around february its very difficult to accept but it is definitely anxiety x
    • Posted

Yes it sucks but now that i start to ignore it it feels like its fading away but then i think about it again and t comes back .. sad

• Posted

You've posted this question before, if I remember rightly, and you'd had loads of tests done, all of which were normal.

My apologies if I'm getting you mixed up with someone else.

This is all anxiety.

• Posted

Nope im actually new to this but i hops its all anxiety thanks (: means alot
    • Posted

Oh, I'm sorry!

Do go and see your doctor for a check up and reassurance.

I agree with the other people's posts about it being anxiety.

Love Tess xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.