Numbness weakness and tingling on the left side and right hand weakness

Posted , 1 user is following.

I was diagnosed with CFS about six years ago. I had symptoms for a year and then they disappeared for the most part. I still had intense brain fog and difficulty with verbiage. About four months ago, I started having dizziness very randomly, and then last month, it happened every single day for a few weeks along with numbness, weakness, and tingling in my extremities (and feels like it might also be a bit in my neck, shoulder, and glutes) – mostly on the left side. It seems to have let up a bit and now i have good days and bad days, but always have something. Yesterday, I was fine with a little bit of weakness in right hand. Woke up today with slight dizziness, the left side issues, and slight weakness in right hand. So far, brain MRI and blood work is fine. Anyone have these symptoms? Could this be a relapse?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.