Nurapathy

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can anyone suggest some good exercise to do with nurapathy I'm afraid to walk to far my legs and feet are getting numb and I also have 3 bulged disc and narrowing in lower spine

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Neuropothy can be a problem walking. Exercise is good. What medications are you taking. I too have problems with walking but I only take Tylenol. Let me know
  • Posted

Sorry I cannot suggest anything regarding walking!  Personally I found that it was very difficult to walk in so much pain and I was also unsteady.  I did start using a walking stick but even then could only walk a few yards and I had to sit down with the pain.  So now my husband takes me out in a wheelchair which is best for both of us.  Whilst indoors I can use my walking stick and slowly get around.  It also means I am within easy reach of a seat when I feel that I might collapse due to the increase of pain in my buttock and leg.
    • Posted

Thank you for responding sorry you're in so much pain I know how it is probably will be getting can soon if my leg keeps going out on me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.