Off balance feeling with Hypo/Hashi

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello has anyone on here been overmedicated and have a feeling of being off balance. Ive had this symptom before when undermedicated with a TSH of up to 17. My TSH is now 0.05 and have been told to reduce Levo to 100mcg which I have done. Day 12 now. Anyone else get this horrible symptom. Plus how did you rectify it

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sometimes you can have the same symptoms for hypo and hyper.

What exactly do you mean with "off balance"? (I am off balance right now in many respects ... it's a wide field.)

I have struggled more than once to say where I stand in terms of hormone status.

For me, depression, being tired and brain fog occur in both states - I have switched from one to another several times.

I also had the feeling that not all of my body parts and organs respond to changes in dosage equally or at the same time. So I have had mixed hypo and hyper symptoms ...

My advice would be to study your symptoms and observe your body, especially things like heart rate and body temperature - and be patient!

Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.