Officially had it with this!!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Everyone has gave me amazing advice and I took it all in to account and I'm so thankful for all the replies that I get but I just can't reassure myself and I letting it take over completely now? I don't know if anyone else has the racing mind that never ends at all 24/7 it's on your mind and you feel like it'll never leave because that's where I am at right now!! And I can't leveryday like this I hate to say it but rather be dead.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

Live everyday***
  • Posted

I have seriously felt the same way. I cry and ask my brain to stop. I can't get reassurance no matter how hard I try. My mind constantly plays tricks on me. One pain turns into another pain and then another. If I didn't have kids I would have committed myself to a mental hospital because my anxiety can be so bad. But, I have kids to take care of so I have to deal with it. Do you have mental healthy emergency near you? Maybe you need help with anxiety immediately. I can feel your pain.

• Posted

Tomorrow I'm going there and I'm going to try and get help because I can't take it no more. I hope you get better too!!!

• Posted

Please do! Let me know how it goes. I am glad you are getting help. How long have you had anxiety? For me it was much worse at the beginning. I still freak out but I am a little more rational. It's been 8 years since it started for me.

• Posted

Even For me it's been 7-8 years even as a little kid I would freak out and always have been on and off of medicines but this time it's a whole other story from anxiety problems

I had in the pass

• Posted

I am so sorry..... I really hope you get the help you need because you deserve peace of mind. You shouldn't have to deal with these, issues at such a young age.

• Posted

Oh believe me, I have this too!

Despite talking to many amazing people both here and in therapy when I was in it, I can't stop convincing myself there's something horribly wrong. I could have maybe 5 minutes of peace before my brain reminds me of something I'm deathly afraid of. I'm in the same spot as you, down to the exact detail sad to say.

I hope you can find a way that helps you!!

• Posted

Is that you in the photo? Know what I see? I see a young and very good looking boysmile  Someone with everything to live for.I'm so sorry you feel overwhelmed. I have grown sons and I'd hate for them to feel like that.

Now then Kaleb, you're in panic mode honey! Your mind is screaming I've had enough! I can't cope!

Are you on medication? And if not why not? Don't fear medication. You won't turn into a junkie who can't live without it. Do you have someone you can confide in?

family? Friend? If you cannot or don't want to tell them then pm me and I will do my best to help and will always get back to you

Being able to talk offloads much tension.

Ah, wouldn't it be great if we could turn our minds off for a few hours and just chill?

You have to burn off some of the nervous energy that has accumulated due to adrenalin overflow.I don't know if you're into excercise but if not even a brisk walk helps. Even climbing up and down the stairs helps.

Anything you can do to take your mind off how you feel will help. You might not feel like watching a film, for instance, you probably won't take half of it in but the effort will train your mind away from how you feel

Please, please believe there is a way out out of the maze you find yourself in right now. Feeling it will never leave is a panic/negative thought and makes you feel worse. Right mind thinking is not fighting but calm determination that no matter how crappy you feel right here, right now, you can and will get better!

We are all rooting for you, me especiallysmile

Motherly hugs..Helen

• Posted

Hey yeah that's me still managing to get a selfie in even through all of this haha. Oh yeah btw I started taking Zoloft 50mg and it's only the 4th day.

• Posted

Well you're a good looking devil I'll give you thatexclaim

Anyway, I'm so glad you've got some help . Zoloft has a good success rate. It's a bit of a wobbly beginning with it, at least that was my experience, but once it became established in my system I started to feel better. Hang in there!

Every day is a healing day smile

You're gonna make it!

• Posted

Thank you I'm gonna keep trying hard until I beat it.

• Posted

Oh Kaleb, you can do it! Feel it in your bones! I have great faith in you. You are taking the first steps, taking control! Making the effort. Looking for the way out.

I'm proud of you. We all are. Now you need to be proud of yourself.

• Posted

I took zoloft for a few weeks and I literally wanted to die! I don't know how long it takes for it to work but if you start to feel more anxious and out of control let your doctor know. It really made me feel crazy. I know a lot of people take it and it works great! Just keep it in mind if you seem to feel worse over time.

• Posted

It made my anxiety worse in the beginning too..But, and this is a big but, the thought of switching meds, starting all over again and again until I found the right one was an unbearable thought.

A lot of these meds have initial unpleasant side-effects. But if theyr'e not too bad to cope with, if he can just hang in there for a while he will reap the rewards.

Did the GP prescribe a med that helped you? I hope so!!!!

• Posted

I too took zoloft for 5 wks & my depression & mood was worse.

My dr then put me on cymbalta & that was a diaster, now I don't know what to take & I'm thinking Wellbutrin because I smoke & positively want to stop after 49 yrs. I'm just so overwhelmed on what to do next!!!

• Posted

If zoloft didnt work thats an ssri is there a drug in a different class thats available? You might have issues with metabolizing meds that work off the cyp450 pathway in your body. 
    • Posted

Hi Lisa, I'm not sure I'm following u. What do u mean by cyp450 pathway?

If that's the case what do I do for my depression & anxitiy???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.